Thursday, February 5, 2009

Cats are so funny

We have these live mouse traps in our kitchen, and whenever we catch one, my mom hears it and tells me to get rid of it. So I go out side and open it up right beneath the mouth of one of our dogs. Today that happened. The dogs don't kill it instantly either, they like to flip it about and it's pretty cool. Well later in the after noon, one of our puppies got ahold of the dead mouse and was gnawing at it. We didn't want it to get disease, so with gloves on, I pulled the thing out of the puppies mouse and put it on top of a ladder leaning against our house, where the puppies wouldn't be able to get it. Then I picked up a cat and put it right by the mouse so it could eat it and be happy. It carried it off, but then it didn't like the fact that it just sat there dead, so it starts using both its claws and flipping it about, it was pretty funny. A little later, I see the cat again. It probably lost its mouse somewhere, I don't know. It walks around and then finds the ladder again. It climbs up the ladder and then sniffs where the mouse used to be, and starts scratching at where I put it right in a corner. I thought it was really funny watching it scratch right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment