Sunday, June 21, 2009

Update

Haven't been on here in a while, so I figure talking about my work will be a sufficient makeup for it right? Oh of course I am right, it's my blog haha.
I work at Swiss Precision landscaping, which is owned and operated by my good friends, Tim and Adrian, father. So that was a nice in. I worked there last year in the nursery, weeding and watering. It wasn't too bad. This year Mr. Eidam(thats the boss' name) said he wants me to just help out wherever needs me. So far that is on Monday's-Wednesday's I do jobs at other house, like weed there, make new flowerbed's, plant flowers, we also were building this fence for this guy in Island Park. So all sorts of stuff. And also every Saturday he has me coming back to the nursery to help out there, weed, water, sorting plants, whatever needs to be done. Mr. Eidam is a really great guy, and knows what he wants done. I am glad I am working there, even if I am still getting paid minimum wage. I think this summer will definitely be a great one. 
Another thing real quick is something totally crazy happened to me just a little bit ago which I never thought would happen to me, and I am not even sure if it actually did,  but I am just hoping I can do the best I can with it. FYI it's positive. But boy it seems like I got a really nice hand of cards, and all I have to do is be patient and play the right ones at the right time. Mostly I need to be really patient, because maybe I am wrong and I don't have these cards. Danno. Oh well it's good to be alive and kicking and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment